New features of the PNtalk 2.0 [Core.2]
- A new graphic user interface (GUI) allowing to edit nets.
- The editor can be open by menu command .
- Each change in the editor is carried across the source code.
- If the net's source code is changed, it is necessary to regenerate graphic view of the net (menu command ).
- Fixed problems with deallocation of simulation objects.
- A possibility to use breakpoints during simulation and inspect current states.
- Simulation server for remote working with models and simulations. It is experimental implementation which can be tested, e.g., by a telnet tool. The server will be part of a complex solution of the PNtalk system.